Whether you buy a solar system up-front or take advantage of a low interest rate "solar loan," finding and installing the optimum solar energy system for you is relative to the actual convenience of solar itself.
The convenience of solar is as simple as this:
- Just contact us! All we really need to get started is your electric bill. (Why do we need your electric bill?)
- Then just sit back while we calculate an accurate solar savings estimate. In short order we will determine your solar energy needs based on your electric bill, we work from satellite images to design a suitable and efficient solar system for you. We will then email you an accurate estimate of your final costs and how much switching to solar would save you on your electric bill over the next 30 years.Be prepared to be amazed! Our customers show their solar system being paid off in 4 to 5 years! Imagine, once your solar power system is paid for, you will experience another 25 years of free electricity from a very low maintenance solar energy system!
- Schedule a solar consultation. We send a solar specialist,(quite often the owner or lead solar installer who will actually be installing your solar system), to meet with you and explain the economics behind your cash savings projections.We will show you how to verify that these are the true economics of solar. We will also crosscheck and do actual measurements of your roof square area as well as implement one of our state-of-the-art solar shade measurement tools which measures the available solar energy by day, month, and year with the press of a button by determining the shading patterns of a particular site.1.5 hours! That's about how long our solar consultation takes. You will know everything you need to know including; exactly how much money a solar system on your house will save you, and where you can find governmental and unbiased third parties to verify that everything we are showing you is true and accurate.
- You decide. We take care of absolutely everything else! Including:
- Solar system design
- Solar panel and solar system installation
- Setting up your solar monitoring system
- Coordinating with your local electric company
- Any and all permits required